Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I (haven't) got a crush

So, for the first time in a long time, I realized today that I am without a crush. No one. I was singing Johnny Cash's "time's a'wastin" and realized that I have no one specific person with whom I wish to waste time. It's not that I don't like his general idea of wasting time, in fact I'm a big fan, but aside from Mr. Cash himself, I'd rather take up a hobby. I'm not sure when this happened, perhaps the revolving door of officer and a gentleman look a likes this summer showed me the power in the microcrush and got me out of the habit, but I can't put a born on date on this lack of feelings. Most of all, I think I'm fairly happy being crush free. Let's see how long it lasts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Don't worry, you'll soon be around all of the hotness of LA's finest. I'm sure you'll get your crush back.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home