Monday, January 08, 2007

Follow Through

Oh, this is the start of something good
Don't you agree?
I, haven't felt like this in so many moons
You know what I mean
And we can build through this destruction
As we are standing on our feet

As I begin 2007 I am faced with more questions than answers. I don't where I am going. I don't how I will get there. I don't know who and what I will take with me. Every new opportunity seems to present me with more questions, more choices, more decisions. I am the personal equivalent to the Miami Dolphins. I have a general destination in mind, but no idea of how I will get there. In the midst of all this uncertainty, the one thing that I am sure of is my need to follow through. Though only a week into the year, Gavin's song by this same title is becoming the theme song of 2007. No matter what path I end up taking, I have to follow through.
Go Buckeyes!

And I, all I really want is you
you to stick around
I'll see you everyday
But you have to follow through
You have to follow through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home