Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Road Trip

All has been quite over in this region of the blogosphere for the last week as the rest of my life picked up speed. Last Wednesday Catherine and I packed up the Park, and, along with Dani California, headed up the 101. After meandered up the coast we landed at my maternal grandfathers home for a long weekend of baileys, food, frolicking in the pool, family and generally being spoiled rotten.

Eating breakfast on an empty beach in Carpenteria.

Catherine and I with our niece Bella

Right before I dunked Colin

Poolside

Like everything in life, I searched for the lesson to be found on the winding road of life. These are the ones of RoadTrip06:
1. If Buick were articles of clothing, they would be Members Only jackets.
2. Popey's in always a good idea. Who doesn't like Flava?
3. Roadkill Blackjack might be the coolest game ever. (The record: 21 in 90 miles).
4. Woodside is the closest thing to perfection on Earth.
5. No man will ever love me more or take better care of me than my dad, granddad, and brothers. I have been ruined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home