Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lentils for Lent

Today, Fat Tuesday, I am grappling with what to give up for Lent. Sweets, as of right now, seems like the best option. I considered giving up the internet and/or blogging, but I don't know if I have that much will power. And email is a big part of communication for me. An other option would be watching sports. This is rather a cop out since, aside from March Madness; which I am to busy to watch, there aren't very many big sporting events in the next 6 weeks. I am so bad at this sacrifice thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Proprietor said...

Lent Decided:
For the next 40 days and nights I am off coffee and eating anything after 7pm. You can imagine how i gorged myself last night. Easter can't come soon enough.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lenten update: the eating after 7 ban has so far been broken twice. . . in the first two days of lent.
Oh, well, better to have attempted great things. . .
The Proprietor is still coffee-free, and that's nothing to sneeze at.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home